2. Activated Charcoal
Brushing with activated charcoal not only cures bad breath but also makes your teeth sparkling clean.
What You Will Need
- Half a teaspoon of activated charcoal
- A toothbrush
What To Do
- With a wet toothbrush scoop some of the activated charcoal and apply it over your teeth.
- Brush your teeth gently for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Rinse the mouth thoroughly to remove all charcoal.
- Brush with normal toothpaste if required.
- Use this technique 2 to 3 times a week until the bad breath resolves.
How It Works
Activated charcoal is good at absorbing impurities in the mouth and scrubbing away plaque buildup. It kills bacteria while making your teeth whiter.