1-Fixing Bad Breath with Apple Cider Vinegar
Gargling with apple cider vinegar or using it as mouth wash is beneficial for treating bad breath in general.
What You Will Need
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- One glass of cold water
What To Do
- Prepare the mouthwash by mixing 2 tablespoons of vinegar in a glass of cold water.
- Swish the solution in your mouth for a minute.
- Gargle with the solution for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Do this once in the morning and once before going to bed.
How It Works
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) has antibacterial properties which kill bacteria that are responsible for bad breath throughout the night or during the day. ACV also restores the pH balance in the mouth.